The 50 year drought is over!
Now is the time to style and profile some Milwaukee Bucks NBA Championship gear.
After all, your Giannis Antetokounmpo jersey may never smell the same again after the champagne or Schlitz bath you took when they beat the Phoenix Suns to claim the long-awaited title.
It’s not a bad thing, but you need something new in time for the Championship Parade. Here are some places you can shop until you drop.
- The Bucks Pro store at the Fiserv Forum. They will have anything and everything that you want. And they will be open late.
- NBA.com. This is mainly for the couch potatoes which are too much spent to cheer on the Bucks in the Deer District. Although anyone can get material here.
- Dick’s sporting goods. You can buy championship equipment there as well as a kayak.
- Kohl’s department store offers Bucks products. You can cash out here.
- Lids. Mayfair Mall and Southridge Mall both have hats. Many of them. And now they’ll have NBA championship hats.
- eBay. You can also find a 1971 Bucks NBA Champions jersey here. Dark.
- Amazon.com. Your things could be delivered in a box, which will go in your garage next to all of your last Christmas Amazon boxes.